Kris' Bubble

Finally, a space for my stuff and a place for you to leave me your comments! (No, that was not a request... XD)

Monday, March 13, 2006

Checkin' in!

Hi y'all!

Checkin' in to report that I'm alive, but sick... and drugged ~__~;

No visual update, but here's a verbal update:

Scene 03: Still a WIP. It's behind schedule but I'm trying to catch up. Realized I need more blendshapes, so I'm hoping to get that done tonite... ::crosses fingers::.... Kris is currently sick...and drugged >.>;... excuses, I know, but yeah... that's all i can offer atm u_u;

Scene 17: somewhat on track (dunno how that happened @_@;;...), trying to refine it, and break up the even timing...HATE how her head is flopping all around,... so hard to do this one because I have everything timed to interact w/ each other so yeah, keeping track of how many things to select is... doesn't help that i'm drugged and i'm barely understanding what i'm typing right now @.@;;;...

Liberal Arts Goals:
Mike Nyugen report finished tomorrow at work
Miyazaki and Amano reports finished at work on Weds
Capstone part 2 finished Sat/Sun (i will consume large amounts of caffeine, my heart be damned! I need this shit taken care off!)

I'm getting pissed off at my slowed productive rate... I really need to redeem myself during winter brk >_<

I'm so frustrated right now! I just feel like crap in general: illness, stupid film, stupid liberal arts, stupid EVERYTHING ::bangs head on desk::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home