Kris' Bubble

Finally, a space for my stuff and a place for you to leave me your comments! (No, that was not a request... XD)

Friday, February 24, 2006

Images from Life Drawing



Well, well... i suppose one posting a month isn't all TOO bad... o.O;... ::coughs::

So! here are some image from my film: top one is a grab from Sc03, and the second one is the opening shot.

Not really looking for comments since I can post my animation on here, but if you have 'em, they are welcomed anyways. ^^

Film progress: Sc01 and Sc02 are done, currently struggling w/ Sc03 then will move on to Sc19 (toychest climb)

2 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger stephenfmunoz said...

lookin good!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a room like that mommy! ::waves finger frantically:: XDDDD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home